Monday 28 March 2011

Routine!

I used to deliberately avoid and destroy routines in my life - now I sigh wistfully wishing for some routine in the chaos of my every day life. I aim to  follow some blogs on a regular basis during this course in order to become part of the course online community. Whilst skulking around all the names of participants in our course and iFacilitate (online course with Greg Walker), I have found some names I recognise, some people I know and some people with ideas that sound very interesting.
Coach Carole's succinct ideas on the key roles and responsibilities of efacilitating are a great focus and it was great to find her in the iFacilitate's participants list. I also found a reference to  a mp3 recording of Nancy White on Networks, Communities and the Role of Facilitators on Coach Carole's Wordpress Feed. Nancy White's book Digital Habitats is on my reading list!
Thank you to those people who have left comments on my first blog. I am now going to try to join some of your  blogs and add some others. I look forward to getting to know more people with similar interests in facilitating online communities of interest.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lorna, what are your own particular interests...how do you see yourself using online facilitation skills?

    ReplyDelete